ALL FUTURE CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO AN UNEXPECTED MEDICAL ISSUE.

· Students will learn to draw favorite animals, people, and objects using different mediums.

· More advanced students will draw from three dimensional objects, illustrations, portraits, etc.

· Introduced to a new subject matter and exercises each week.

· Exposed to art history and styles such as realism, abstract, impressionism, classical, fauvism, etc.

· Instructed in color theory, perspective and composition.

· Classical music is played during class.


Below please find samples of the lessons and check back weekly as I often update the site and add the latest art works from my students.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mustang Horse






This lesson is one of my favorites as I have a passion for horses and drew them since I was a child. I will discuss the Mustang horse, feral and not wild. They students will learn about the history and how important the horse was to this country's progress. I will show them numerous images of their habitat as well as different coats the horses have.
The drawing is very challenging but perfect at this stage of their progress. I will discuss again arial prospective and the importance of value in creating the illusion of distance.
The above drawings were done by students age 5 to 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment